December 29, 2022
LIST OF FOODS TO AVOID WHEN PREGNANT
With pregnancy comes not only physical changes, but also changes in our daily habits. For example, we can no longer eat everything we like so much.
Below we have put together a list of recommendations for foods that you might want to avoid during your pregnancy.
- Raw or half-cooked eggs
- Raw or undercooked meat (steaks, tartare, roast beef)
- Raw ham and sausages (prosciutto, salami),
- Raw milk cheese and soft cheese (Camembert, cheese with surface smear)
- Raw and smoked fish (sushi, smoked salmon)
- Vegetable foods that are not heated before consumption (especially fruits, vegetables, salad) should be washed thoroughly.