HAPPY EASTER ROOKIE FAMILY
To all our customers celebrating the Easter Holidays, we wish you a blissful and present time with your wonderful families.
Easter is a special time, and often a really exciting time for kids. This is why we thought it would be a great idea to share some fun activities that you can do together as a family over the Easter Holidays.
The most important thing we can recommend is to be truly present with your little ones during this time. Life can get rather busy and often feels very rushed, so take advantage of this time off and be sure to share as much of your love, cuddles, and time with your littles, while giving yourself time to switch off and reset too.
Here are a few ideas to celebrate the Easter period with small kids:
- Easter Egg Hunt - Hide some colourful plastic or chocolate eggs around your house or backyard and let your kids hunt for them. Making little bunny footprints with powder or flour can add to the excitement too.
- Easter Crafts - Make Easter-themed crafts with your kids, such as painting and decorating eggs, creating bunny masks, or making Easter baskets.
- Easter Baking - Bake some Easter-themed treats, such as bunny-shaped cookies or cupcakes with pastel-coloured frosting.
- Reading Easter Books - Read Easter books with your kids, such as "The Tale of Peter Rabbit" by Beatrix Potter or "Happy Easter, Little Critter" by Mercer Mayer.
- Planting Easter Grass - Plant some Easter grass in a pot or container and let your kids decorate it with Easter eggs and bunnies.
- Egg Decorating - Dye hard-boiled eggs with your kids, or use stickers and markers to decorate them.
- Bunny Hop - Play a game of "Bunny Hop" with your kids. Have them hop like bunnies around the house or backyard.
Remember, the most important thing is to spend time with your kids and have fun together. Happy Easter!
Have a lovely time!
Your ROOKIE Team